1, hand eye test method: this method applies to loose fiber state of non-woven fabric raw materials.
(1), cotton fiber, ramie fiber and other fiber technology of hemp wool were short and thin, often with various impurities and defects.
(2) hemp fiber feels rough and hard.
(3) wool fibers are coiled and elastic.
(4) silk is a filament, long and slender, with a special luster.
(5) only the dry and wet state of viscose fiber in chemical fiber is different greatly.
(6) spandex fiber has very large elasticity, and its length can be stretched to more than five times at room temperature.
2, microscopic observation method: according to the longitudinal surface of the fiber, cross-sectional morphological features to identify non-woven fiber.
(1) cotton fiber: cross section form: waist round, middle waist, vertical surface shape: flat belt, natural turn.
(2) hemp (ramie, linen, jute) fiber: cross section form: waist round or polygon, with middle cavity; vertical surface form: there are transverse section, vertical lines.
(3) wool fiber: cross section form: round or approximate round, some have hairy pith; longitudinal surface shape: surface scale.
(4) and rabbit fiber: cross section morphology: dumbbell shaped, hairy pulp; longitudinal surface morphology: the surface scales.
(5) mulberry silk fiber: cross section form: irregular triangle; vertical surface shape: smooth, straight, longitudinal stripes.
(6) and ordinary viscose: cross section morphology: serrated skin core structure; longitudinal surface morphology: longitudinal grooves.
(7) rich and strong fibers: cross section form: less tooth shape, or round, oval shape; vertical surface: smooth surface.
(8) acetate fiber: cross section form: three leaf shape or irregular zigzag shape; longitudinal surface shape: the surface has longitudinal stripes.
(9) acrylic fiber: cross section form: round, dumbbell shaped or foliaceous; longitudinal surface: smooth or striped.
(10):, polyvinyl chloride fiber cross-sectional shape: nearly round shape: smooth surface profile.
(11) spandex fiber: cross section form: irregular shape, round, potato shape, vertical surface shape: dark dark surface, with unclear bone stripes.
(12) polyester, nylon and polypropylene fiber: cross section form: round or special-shaped; vertical surface shape: smooth.
(13):, vinylon fiber cross-sectional shape: round the waist, skin core structure; vertical form: 1~2 root groove.