The exact name of the non-woven fabric should be non-woven. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and woven, only the spun fibers or filaments are oriented or randomly arranged to form a web structure and then be reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods
Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principles, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production, high output, low cost, wide use, multiple sources of raw materials.
The use of non-woven fabrics: Its main purpose can be broadly divided into:
(1) Medical and hygiene non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfectant cloth, masks, diapers, civil wipes, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, Roujin roll, beauty products, sanitary napkins, Pads and disposable sanitary cloth, etc .;
(2) home decoration with non-woven fabrics: wall stickers cloth, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads and so on;
(3) Garment non-woven fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather at the end of cloth;
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics, filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering cloth;
(5) Non-woven agricultural use: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, curtains and other insulation;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, tobacco filters, bags and other tea bags.