Non-woven gloves commonly used material
Gloves for mechanical injury material
(1) wire - common stainless steel wire, there are chrome wire, mainly used to make cut resistant gloves. This kind of material has the strongest cutting resistance and is easy to clean, but it is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Synthetic yarns such as Kevlar, Spectra, etc. - are also good synthetic cut resistant materials. Although they are not as resistant to cutting as metal wires, they are lightweight, comfortable to use, and have been improved and processed. Some products are also resistant to cut products The highest standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining) - Anti-wear and anti-puncture performance, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining) - Excellent flexibility, particularly flexible, with some abrasion, tear and cut resistance.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining) - can provide some wear and puncture protection, if the material is thick, but also can have some anti-cutting ability, but not tear-resistant.
(6) Leather - natural material, through a variety of tanning treatment, has a unique performance. Skin can be divided into: leather, which has the advantages of comfortable, durable, breathable wear-resistant, chrome torn treatment, more durable, but also resistant to high temperatures; pigskin, large pores, the best breathability, after washing can still be very good Of the softness, but will not harden; sheepskin, is the most comfortable, most durable and anti-wear performance of the best, but because the price is too expensive, generally only used in the touch of the higher requirements of the industry.
Hangzhou Linan Tianfu Non-woven Products Factory
Add: Hangzhou linan, zhejiang Exquisite XianLu deqing street No. 170
Next: What is non-woven gloves